Supporters of DAD
Disability Awareness Day is a fantastic event that would not happen without a small army of volunteers, helpers and supporters who give generously of their time and energy.
- Pete Ives & Lion Clubs International (members from local branches).
- Sean Kelly, Gav Gibbons and all the staff at Walton Hall Gardens.
- Sue Bentley of Skill Zone.
- Martin Naylor and Acts Sound & Lighting.
- Halton Community Transport.
- St John Ambulance Service.
- Warrington Guardian.
- Gary Skentelbery and Warrington Worldwide.
- Radio Warrington.
- Ian Cox, Ray Mann and the team at Golden Square Shopping Centre.
- Warrington Sea Cadets TS Obdurate.
- Relay Technical Transport.
- Bruntwood, Greenall Avenue.
- HMS Nationwide Security, Thorn Cross, Beaver 84.
- Warrington Rotary.
- Central Van Hire.
- Beaver 88 Fencing
All of our stewards, enablers and assistants and to everyone who supported Charity auction and raffle prizes.
A big thank you to all these people who generously give time and energy to make Disability Awareness Day possible.
Photos used on this page:
Our trusty team of enablers
Radio Warrington interviewing Dave Thompson MBE Dl